We are seeking a Project Manager. This position is a good fit for a candidate who is highly capable of leading a consulting team on a client project. You will be responsible for providing strategic influence for our clients during the project delivery lifecycle of an implementation. The Project Manager is acknowledged as an industry leader and has a strong customer focus coupled with the ability to make decisions and create high performing delivery teams.
Successful candidates must have demonstrated the ability to manage Xstore projects from a technical or functional capacity. You will spend your days working with clients on assigned projects to:
- Increase satisfaction for both our customer and employees as you drive a project to meet mutually beneficial objectives
- Manage scope and budget adherence as part of day-to-day project operations
- Deepen relationships with clients and encourage the camaraderie and team-oriented environment required to successfully deliver complex programs
As customer priorities change, Logic’s priorities change, so you should be energized by change and comfortable with working in a fast-paced, evolving business environment.
- Manage the client relationship, including owning the overall client experience with Oracle Retail.
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities on the project team
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope definition and control.
- Manage all aspects of process including systems analysis, design, development, installation, implementation and maintenance.
- Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to client
- Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards
- Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures
- Minimizes exposure and risk on project
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
- Tracks and reports team hours and expenses on a weekly basis
- Create, manage and implement high-level project planning and scheduling, including staffing, timeline and budget considerations.
- Monitor and report to Logic, Oracle Retail and client user management on the status of project efforts; anticipate and identify issues that may prevent deliverables and develop and implement corrective actions.
- Consult clients on implementation approach, project phasing and risk management strategies.
- Executive level project status reporting (e.g. steering committee).
- Ensure continuity of client experiences with Logic, including transition from project to ongoing support.
- Assist in the definition and ongoing maintenance of Logic’s project methodology.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience managing enterprise software implementations
- Experience across the Oracle Retail Product Suite with a focus on Store Systems – Xstore, Locate, Relate, XBR.
- Excellent abilities in public communications and consensus building
- Facilitates team and client meetings effectively
- Holds regular status meetings with project team
- Effectively communicates relevant project information to superiors
- Delivers engaging, informative, well-organized presentations
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
- Understanding of retail processes and procedures
- General understanding in the areas of application programming, database and system design
- Genuine interest and takes pride in mentoring junior staff
- PMI or other project management experience and certifications are a plus