Practice Leader, Managed Services and DevOps
At Logic, we solve retail problems. What sets us apart is our approach: we apply a consumer-centric lens towards solving business problems through efficient retail systems integration, leading to a productive customer shopping experience. Bring your talent and passion to a global organization at the forefront of retail, technology, and innovation. Join our retail technology team and you will team up with diverse, talented colleagues, and leaders who support your success.
The position is a sales and business development role, responsible for growing revenue and increase market share in the Managed Services and DevOps line of business at Logic. You will help our account managers and sales teams globally in selling Managed Services and DevOps business by designing a go-to-market strategy, supporting business development functions, supporting pre-sales activities, drafting RFP responses, proposals and SOW. You are a self-motivated team player who excels at cultivating strategic relationships while developing new business. Using a combination of retail industry expertise, strong business acumen and a successful track record of selling to C–level executives, you will actively participate in the origination and closing of sales opportunities.
As Logic’s business grows and evolves rapidly, you should be energized by change and comfortable with working in a fast-paced, dynamic business environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Define and understand Logic’s go-to-market strategy and the core positioning/ messaging for the Managed Services and DevOps line of business
- Serve as a leader for client and market interactions as the Managed Services and DevOps specialist and sales lead
- Build and maintain appropriate opportunity pipeline to achieve sales targets, with the support from the account managers and sales team
- Understand client needs on this domain and assess how Logic can provide solutions in order to close business
- Responsible for the creation of Request for Proposal (RFP) responses, Client “First Contact” Sales Decks and Statement of Work (SOW) with assistance from account management, sales, pre-sales, and delivery teams
- Establish and retain long-term quality customers and optimize profitability of those customers through establishment of productive, professional relationships with executives and key personnel
- Participate in and stay current with current industry trends
- Ensure client commitments are understood, documented and communicated for successful delivery
- Ensure a smooth transition from the sales process to services initiation and/or project team through effective knowledge transfer.
- Minimum of 10 years of industry experience in managed services sales, preferably combined also with delivery
- Must understand selling the value of managed services and DevOps solutions and methodologies
- Demonstrable history of success in selling managed services and DevOps solutions
- Experience with retail software solutions (e.g Oracle/SAP/Manhattan/Blue Yonder)
- Active retail industry relationships
- Strong knowledge of and expertise with portfolio of active customer-centric products and services
- Ability to organize effective oral and written presentations and communicate effectively with clients
- Ability to analyze client needs accurately and articulate the Logic value proposition
- Knowledge of retail technology products and/or willingness to learn about new solutions
- Readiness to travel 25-50%
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience